Mike K.-|yelp| - - - -
I am a firm believer that great experiences deserve reviews to help the next customer and to help the business...so here goes!
What do you want when you buy a car?
1) Enjoy the process...should be the highlight of your day, week, month, etc
2) Good value (incl trade)
4) And, of course, a great car...
IQ does all of the above and more. Some highlights from my dealings (with Matt).
1) Fast. I think I spent 1 hour at the dealership total which included three visits. The final purchase paperwork was done in 30min. That is so fast...no painful, go meet with Finance Manager who proceeds to sell things you don't want/didn't ask for.
2) Transparent. Everything he said, he delivered. Moreover, he let me take the car and have my dealer inspect it.
3) Business vs. Sales. Matt is a businessman, not a salesman. He never "sold" me on anything, he engaged me and we worked to see if we could get to a "win-win" outcome. Why is this so hard for other car dealers? Maybe the very issue lies in the name, "dealers"...Matt is not seeking a "deal" he is seeking happy clients.